I’ve been a terrible blogger lately and really sure I could say I’ve been really busy – that would be true but really only the last two weeks. I can’t even really say there is a good reason other than the reason so many bloggers stop or stall, lack of blog ideas. When you write a personal blog it’s even worse, you should run into lots of things throughout the day that should just beg to be written about. I guess I need to open my eyes more to the ideas out there every day.
Life is good and really life is good because I’m busy. I forgot how good it feels to know the plan for the day when you get up rather than winging it. It’s really easy to say I’ll do that tomorrow and instead watch Judge Judy. Working at home can be a sucking hole of not wanting to move.
So here’s a few things I have done lately
- my daughter turned 17. I threw her a party and bought her a car(not a great car but it runs)
- Took on a huge web design project see above paragraphs regarding really busy lately.
- Been down to the pond behind my house a few times, usually I don’t do much with that-I’m not good with heat and sun but it was nice and I’ve vowed to do it more often.
- Bought a Kindle-I always wanted one but they were way expensive but on the day Woot announced they were bought by Amazon they had them at an unbelievable price. I do love it.
- Launched my revised website with my newly designed logo at irishis.com
Began taking yoga – I absolutely love it, I was convinced to try it and I’m so glad. I love the challenge to my body, doing something and pushing just a little bit farther.
Ok that it, my Seinfeld like blog…about nothing really but hey I’m blogging.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Woot bills AP $17.50 for quoting (inquisitr.com)
- How often should I blog? (freesocialmediahelp.com)
- Amazon and Acquisitions: An Interview With Woot CEO Matt Rutledge (mashable.com)