I always loved reading and going to the library was my favorite thing to do, and I always said that will never change and I hear others saying the same thing. Well it has changed, I’m in love with my Kindle Fire. I still go to the library every week to take my daughter and her friend to get books but even now, my daughter wanted to read Hunger Games and the list to reserve it was a mile long, so I broke down and put it on my old Kindle for her to read, and I think she’s actually reading it…I think. She’s been a tough one to get to read anything. She goes to the library, gets books and leaves them in the car until the next weeks visit. Very frustrating for a mom who is never without something to read, who doesn’t like to read-it totally baffles me.
Anyway. I also have an addiction to self help books, which is probably why I’m so down most of the time, I find problems I didn’t know I had reading these books Anyway, I thought I would share books I’m reading now or soon will be. I do tend to read many books at the same time, fiction and otherwise.
1. (an actual book not on Kindle) about how Starbucks became what it is, fascinating really.
3. Taking it Back: White Flag of the Dead Zombie Series
- Zombie series I’m liking.
4. The Gift of Fear and Other Survival Signals that Protect Us From Violence
- I hear everyone should read this, about following your instincts.
5. Drop Dead Healthy: One Man’s Humble Quest for Bodily Perfection
-Saw this guy on Dr. Oz and he was so funny and informative about getting healthy
6. The Know-It-All: One Man’s Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World
by the same guy that wrote the one above, really really funny I love this guys style.
7. Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom
- I go back and forth to this one
8. You Say More Than You Think: A 7-Day Plan for Using the New Body Language to Get What You Want
- saw this lady on Anderson or Dr. Oz who is a professional at reading body language and teaches how to do it yourself
10. Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More
, because someone else recommended it, I haven’t gotten into it yet.
Just so you know the above are affiliate links I make a couple cents if you buy them at Amazon but hey go get them at the library if you like a feel of a book and their free there too. I hope you’ll try some of these books and let me know what you thought of the.I Am Addicted to My Kindle Fire