These aren’t going to be the usual reasons and in no specific order.
- Tired of telling myself my pant are too big because they are falling down when actually it’s my stomach pushing them down.
- Tired of looking at my thighs and thinking if I wore jodhpurs I’d fill up the part that’s supposed to be puffy.
- Chaffing. When you wear dresses in the summer and it’s really hot well an icky and painful thing happens to your thighs.
- I like yoga and would prefer I not get strange looks when I say I do it, I know what they are thinking.
- I want a reason to buy new clothes that doesn’t involve elastic-unless they are cute yoga pants.
- I hate thinking about food but I will probably always have too
- By being a rather recent vegetarian I’m getting really tired of people asking how being a vegetarian is working with my weight, I know what they are really saying—-why aren’t you getting smaller?
- Perhaps if I lose some of this junk in my trunk I’ll lose some of this garbage talk I have in my head.
- I have girls and I know by doing what I can for my health I show them the right way, no diet talk in this house, it’s all about healthy eating.
- I’ll stop thinking every fad product that comes out is going to be the real trick to getting me there.
So what are your reasons?
10 Reasons I Want To Lose Weight & Get in Shape